Creamy Pesto Cheese Torte is made with Red Pepper & Ancho Chili Jam.
1 pound cream cheese, room temperature
1/2 cup butter, room temperature
1 cup traditional pesto, homemade or store bought
1/2 cup toasted pine nuts
1 jar Red Pepper & Ancho Chili Jam
Medium-sized springform pan or cake pan
1. Whip cream cheese and butter together until creamy, add pesto and pine nuts and mix just until incorporated.
2. Line a springform pan or cake pan with plastic wrap and press mixture into mold.
3. Cover and chill overnight.
4. Un-mold torte on a plate large enough to fit with extra room around edges, top with Red Pepper & Ancho Chili Jam.
5. Serve with baguette slices or crackers.