Sweet Pea Mockamole is made with Calivirgin Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
1 cup frozen green peas, thawed and drained
1 teaspoon ground cumin
2 tablespoons chopped onion (red or white)
1 large clove garlic, chopped
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes or pinch of cayenne pepper to taste
1/4 cup of Calivirgin Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt and ground black pepper to taste
1. Combine the peas, cumin, onion, and garlic in the container of a food processor or blender. Process until smooth.
2. Add lemon juice and olive oil, and process just to blend.
3. Taste and season with red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
4. Blend for just a few more seconds, and transfer to a serving bowl.
4. Serve with chips, crackers, or fresh veggies.
*This stores well in the fridge for multiple days, is best at room temperature