Sriracha Teriyaki Stir Fried Pork is made with Sriracha Teriyaki Sauce by Stonewall Kitchen.
2 tablespoons oil
1/4 cup chopped leeks
1 pound pork tenderloin, sliced and cut into thin strips
4 cups chopped vegetables such as asparagus, snap peas, bok choy, or bell pepper
1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
2 teaspoons sesame oil
Jasmine rice, cooked according to package instructions
1. Heat oil in a deep sided sauté pan, or wok, over medium high heat.
2. Add leeks and saute until tender.
3. Add pork in small batches and sauté until just cooked through. Set each batch aside until all batches are cooked.
4. Add additional oil if needed.
5. Saute vegetables until tender, but still crisp. Return pork to pan with vegetables along with ginger, sesame oil, and Sriracha Teriyaki Sauce and sauté several minutes.
6. Serve over rice.