Cucumber Mint Lamb Chops are made with Robert Rothschild Cucumber Mint Spread.
8 4-oz. Lamb Chops
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1 Jar Cucumber Mint Spread
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Season lamb chops on both sides with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Sear on hot grill or pan for 2-3 minutes on each side.
4. Gently heat Cucumber Mint Spread on the stovetop over medium-low heat in an oven-proof pan.
5. Place the seared lamb chops in the pan with the Cucumber Mint Spread and turn to coat.
6. Place pan in over and finish cooking to desired doneness.