Sweet Potato Casserole is made with Stonewall Kitchen’s Roasted Garlic Onion Jam.
3 cups sweet potatoes, baked and mashed
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/4 cup sugar
2 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup toasted buttered bread crumbs
1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic and Onion Jam
Optional: 1 cup caramelized onions
1. In a large mixing bowl, beat together all ingredients except for caramelized onions and bread crumbs.
2. Lightly grease a 9×9 baking dish, and pour mixture into dish.
3. Optional: Cover potatoes with caramelized onions.
4. Sprinkle top with toasted bread crumbs.
5. Bake uncovered in a preheated, 350 degree F oven for 30-40 minutes or until brown and bubbly.
6. Serve immediately.