Prepared pizza dough
15 Cherry tomatoes
2 oz. Gorgonzola cheese
2 cups Arugula
1 jar Robert Rothschild Farm Balsamic Caramelized Onion Spread
2 oz. Pancetta, diced (optional)
1/4 cup Balsamic vinegar (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Place pizza stone or baking sheet in oven.
2. Roll pizza dough into free-form shape on countertop and transfer to pre-warmed pizza stone or baking sheet.
3. Blind bake dough for 5 minutes at 450 degrees F. At the same time, roast tomatoes in a roasting pan in the oven for 5 minutes at 450 degrees F.
Optional: While pizza crust is baking and tomatoes are roasting, crisp diced pancetta on stovetop.
4. Remove flatbread and tomatoes from oven. Spread Balsamic Caramelized Onion Spread on flatbread.
5. Arrange roasted tomatoes and Gorgonzola cheese evenly on flatbread.
6. Sprinkle with pancetta, if desired. Top flatbread with arugula.
7. Broil in oven on middle rack for 3 minutes.
8. Remove from oven. Cut and serve.
Optional: While flatbread is broiling, reduce balsamic vinegar on stovetop. Remove flatbread from oven, drizzle with balsamic reduction, if desired.