12 oz. Chicken breasts, skinless, boneless, cooked, cubed
14 oz. Artichokes, drained
1/2 cup Green onions, minced
3 tsp. Garlic, minced
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
1 tsp. Salt
1 tsp. Pepper
1 cup Sour cream or low-fat sour cream
1 tsp. Chili powder
1/4 tsp. Paprika
1 bag Baguette Bites
1/2 cup Robert Rothschild Farm Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place chicken cubes in food processor. Pulse until coarsely ground. Add artichokes and pulse until chopped. Scoop into mixing bowl.
3. Add green onions, garlic, Parmesan cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, salt and pepper.
4. In a small bowl, combine sour cream, Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip and chili powder. Add to chicken mixture and mix well.
5. Spray a 1 1/2 quart baking dish with cooking spray. Spoon mixture into baking dish. Sprinkle with paprika.
6. Bake 25 minutes until heated through.
7. Serve with Baguette Bites.