1 1/4 lb. pork tenderloin
1 Tbsp. oil
3 Tbsp. Butter, softened
1 Tbsp. Flour
3/4 cup chicken broth
3/4 cup light or heavy cream
1 Tsp. Salt
1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Apple Grille Sauce
Pepper to taste
(Caramelized apples, sautéed mushrooms, or 1-2 Tbsp. brandy added to sauce optional)
1. Cut pork into 1” thick medallions. Place between plastic wrap and pound to 1/4 inch thickness.
2. Heat 1 Tbsp. butter and oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. Add pork medallions and season with salt and pepper. Sauté until just cooked through, about 3 minutes per-side. Transfer to a plate and cover loosely with foil. Drain fat from pan.
3. To make sauce, add a few tablespoons of the chicken broth to the sauté pan to deglaze the pan.
4. Combine the remaining 2 Tbsp. of butter and flour in a small dish. Add this mixture to the sauté pan. Over medium heat, melt butter until it bubbles, about 1 minute.
5. Slowly add the chicken broth and simmer until slightly thickened.
6. Stir in the cream and Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Apple Grille Sauce. Add Salt and pepper to taste. Continue to heat until sauce is slightly thickened.
7. Serve sauce over plated pork medallions.