1 tablespoon. olive oil
8 each large eggs
1 clove garlic, minced
2 small tomatoes, roughly chopped
4 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
1 tablespoon cilantro, minced
4 each large tortilla wraps
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Hot Pepper Jelly
1. Whisk eggs in a stainless steel bowl.
2. Heat sauté pan over medium high heat. Add oil. Heat for 30 seconds more.
3. Lower heat to medium, and pour eggs into pan. Mix with a spatula until eggs begin to cook.
4. When the eggs are most of the way cooked, add garlic and jelly, stirring until well combined. The mixture will become a bit soupy. Allow it to cook, stirring occasionally, until it thickens.
5. Add the tomatoes and cheese, cooking until the tomatoes are heated through and the cheese has melted.
6. When everything has cooked completely, add the cilantro, salt, and pepper, stirring until well combined, and then remove from the heat.
7. Distribute egg mixture between the four tortillas.
8. Roll like a burrito and serve.