4 cups Pecans
1 cup Granulated Sugar
1/3 cup Water
2 tsp Salt
1 tsp Cayenne
1 1/3 cups Cream Cheese
1 cup Crumbled Gorgonzola Cheese (or your favorite blue cheese)
1/4 cup Heavy Cream
1/3 tsp Ground Black Pepper
1 box of Red Wine Snaps or White Wine Snaps
1. Bring to a boil (sugar, water, salt and cayenne) and boil 2 minutes.
2. Add nuts and stir 1 minute. Bake at 340 degrees with convection fan for 10 minutes.
3. Immediately transfer for fresh parchment.
1. Soften cream cheese in microwave for one minute.
2. Heat heavy cream, gorgonzola cheese, black pepper just until cheese begins to melt. Do not boil!
3. Add heated mixture to soften cream cheese in stand mixer using whisk attachment to incorporate ingredients.
Layer the cream and a toasted pecan on your favorite wine crisps. Enjoy!