4 Chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
1 tsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. Freshly ground black pepper
1 Tbsp. Olive or Canola Oil
1 Tbsp. Fresh Rosemary, chopped
6 Tbsp. Dry red or white wine
1 jar Robert Rothschild Smoky Fig & Roasted Garlic Spread
1. Season the chicken evenly with salt and pepper.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Add oil, warm slightly then add chicken; cook 2-3 minutes on each side or until browned.
4. Whisk together Roasted Garlic & Fig Spread, rosemary and wine in a bowl; add to chicken, stirring gently.
5. Cover, reduce heat to medium, and cook 4-5 minutes or until chicken is done.
6. Uncover and cook 1 minute over medium-high heat or until sauce is slightly thick. Serve sauce over chicken.
** This dish can also be prepared using boneless pork chops. Wine selected based on your personal preference of red or white.