½ cup unsalted butter
¼ cup sugar
½ tsp vanilla extract
1 ⅓ cups all purpose flour
2 tsp fresh lemon juice
1 tsp baking soda
½ cup chopped pecans
½ tsp salt
1 ¼ cups Clearbrook Farms Pumpkin Fruit Butter
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. In a bowl, beat butter and sugar together until creamy and smooth.
3. Add eggs and beat well.
4. Add flour, baking soda and salt. Mix until combined.
5. Stir in pumpkin butter, vanilla extract, lemon juice and chopped pecans.
6. Fill buttered muffin pans ¾ full (or use muffin liners).
7. Bake at 325° F until toothpick inserted in center comes our clean (about 25 – 30 minutes).
8. Remove muffins from pan and cool on wire rack.
** You can substitute Clearbrook Farms Apple or Pear Butters for the Pumpkin Butter.