1 (3lb) Beef Chuck Roast
Salt and Pepper
1 jar Robert Rothschild Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip
1. Preheat large skillet to medium-high heat.
2. Season beef chuck roast with salt and pepper, if desired.
3. Place roast in skillet and sear on all sides for 4 minutes.
4. Remove roast and place in a slow cooker. Pour 1 jar of Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip over roast.
5. Cover and cook on low setting for 7-8 hrs.
6. Slice roast and serve with rice or vegetables.
** Pair a glass of Red Zinfandel with this dish. The light and crisp flavor of this wine brings out the flavor of the Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip.