1/2 cup Butter
1/2 cup Shortening
1 1/2 cups Sugar
2 eggs slightly beaten
1/2 tsp Salt
2 1/4 Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Nutmeg
1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Fig & Walnut Butter
4 cups Stonewall Kitchen Farmhouse Pancake & Waffle Mix
1. In a large bowl cream together butter, shortening and sugar, beat in Fig & Walnut Butter and eggs. Set aside.
2. In another bowl, combine Farmhouse Pancake & Waffle Mix, salt, baking soda, and nutmeg. Blend well.
3. Gradually mix flour mixture with creamed ingredients until the dough is smooth.
4. Spoon individual balls of dough onto a greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for about 11 minutes. Do not over bake.
5. Cool on a wire rack before serving.
Makes 3 dozen cookies