12 3″ x 3 1/2″ wonton wrappers
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
3 Tsp fresh lime juice
2 Tsp curry powder
5-6 oz. chicken breasts, cooked and coarsely chopped
3 Tsp Stonewall Kitchen Mango Chutney
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Place wonton squares on work surface, brush lightly on one side with oil. Press each into mini muffin cup, oiled side down.
3. Bake until wonton cups are golden brown, about 10 minutes. Cool completely in tins. (Can be made 3 days ahead)
4. Whisk mayonnaise, cilantro, lime juice, chutney, and curry in medium bowl to blend. Stir in chicken. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Spoon salad into wonton cups and serve.