Baked Acorn Squash with Cranberry Horseradish Sauce makes a fabulous Fall side dish.
1 acorn squash, cut in half with seeds removed
2 teaspoons butter
1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Cranberry Horseradish Sauce
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place squash halves in a baking dish, filled with 1/2″ of water. Cover squash with foil.
3. Bake for 1 hour or until fork tender.
4. Scoop the pulp into a bowl, mash with the Cranberry Horseradish Sauce and butter. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Put the filling back into the squash shells and serve.