Bourbon Pecan Praline Bacon Ice Cream is made with your favorite Bacon Rub.
5 strips bacon
2 teaspoons of Bourbon Pecan Praline Bacon Rub or your favorite Bacon Rub
Your Favorite Ice Cream
1. To candy the bacon, preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. Lay the strips of bacon on a baking sheet lined with a silicone mat or aluminum foil
3. Sprinkle 1½-2 teaspoons of Bourbon Pecan Praline Bacon Rub evenly over each strip of bacon
4. Bake for 15 minutes. Midway during baking, flip the bacon strips over and drag them through the dark, syrupy liquid that’s collected on the baking sheet. Remove from oven and cool the strips on a wire rack.
5. Once crisp and cool, chop into little pieces.
6. To make the ice cream custard, sit the container of ice cream out on the container for about 5-10 minutes until it becomes soft.
7. Now take the entire container of ice cream and pour into a mixing bowl and combine it with the candied bacon pieces.
8. Mix well with a stainless steel spoon
9. Serve immediately or place back into the ice cream container to freeze.