These Zesty Meatballs feature Chop House Steak & Beef Rub for a flavor you won’t want to live without.
1/2 lb. Ground beef
1/2 lb. Ground pork
1/2 cup Breadcrumbs, unseasoned
1/4 cup Chicken stock
1/4 cup Red onion, minced
1 Tbsp. Parsley, chopped
1 1/2 Tbsp. Robert Rothschild Farm Chop House Steak & Beef Rub
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients by hand until completely combined.
2. Form into 2 inch round balls.
3. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake in a 350 degrees F oven for 20-22 minutes.
4. Place on a serving platter and skewer with toothpicks.
5. Serve with ketchup or pasta sauce.