Stuffed Tomatoes are made with a mixture of ricotta cheese, goat cheese, onion, olives and Chop House Steak & Beef Rub.
3/4 cup Ricotta cheese
4 oz. Goat cheese
1/4 cup Red onion, diced fine
1/4 cup Green olives, diced fine
6 medium Tomatoes, vine ripened, yellow or red
2 Tbsp. Butter, melted
1/3 cup Breadcrumbs
2 tsp. Robert Rothschild Farm Chop House Steak & Beef Rub
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, goat cheese, onion, olives and Chop House Steak & Beef Rub.
2. Slice tomatoes in half. Use a melon baller to scoop seeds and some pulp out of inside of tomato to create a cavity.
3. Spoon cheese mixture into tomato.
4. In a separate bowl, mix together melted butter and breadcrumbs.
5. Sprinkle breadcrumb mixture over the cheese stuffed tomatoes.
6. Place tomatoes in a baking dish and bake in a 350 degrees F oven for 25 – 30 minutes.