- 1 bag Chex Mix
- 1 back pretzel sticks
- 1/2 box corn chex
- 1 lb butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup Sierra Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 4 TBSP Hot sauce such as Chalula
- Preheat oven to 250. Foil line a large cookie sheet and set aside.
- Melt the butter. Add all dry ingredients to a large mixing bowl. Pour melted butter over the top of all the dry ingredients. Add the Worcestershire and hot sauce.
- Mix until thoroughly combined. Ensure all chex and pretzels are evenly coated.
- Bake for 1- 1 1/2 hours. Stir the mix and rotate the baking sheet in the over every 15 minutes