• 2 large thick salmon fillets (preferably wild caught king salmon)
• 2-3 Meyer lemons
• 1 bunch fresh dill
• 2 tbsp. butter
• 3 tbsp. white wine (optional)
• Preheat oven to 300. Pat the salmon fillets dry and season both sides with salt and pepper.
• Zest and squeeze all the lemons. Set aside juice and zest together in a small bowl. Save the squeezed lemon halves and place into a baking dish. Mince the fresh dill and set aside.
• Next, place the salmon atop the lemon halves. Sprinkle half of the dill and half of the lemon juice/ zest mixture over the top of each fillet. Top with 1 tbsp. butter each fillet.
• Slow roast in the oven for 20-30 minutes. At about 15 minutes drizzle white wine over the fish and place back into the oven and continue to roast. When finished the salmon should be soft and flaky and pink in the middle. Serve immediately.